Jonathan DrachmanSenior VP Seattle Genetics
George PettitRegents Professor of Chemistry Arizona State University
Dennis BenjaminVice President, Experimental Therapeutics Seattle Genetics
Jan PinkasDirector ImmunoGen
This October, ADC leaders across the globe will convene to share unpublished findings at World ADC San Francisco 2013, the focal point for everyone working on ADCs. That’s over 500 senior ADC scientists and professionals challenging the most advanced scientific thinking.
This year’s overarching theme is translational science. The number of ADCs entering the pipeline is increasing and critical data is now being uncovered enabling better predictions of how these therapies will perform in the clinic and ultimately make it to market. At World ADC San Francisco, learn from 65 speakers from more than 40 organizations and leave the meeting with all the tools, knowledge and ideas to design and develop the optimal ADC, faster.
“One of the best learning experiences. This meeting has solved several questions I did not know how to solve prior. Furthermore, I have thought of a new ADC project that might be useful for my company”
World ADC San Francisco 2013 will cover the latest data and insights fresh from the frontline:
1. Be the first to discover and absorb the latest information on unpublished ADC candidates and first ever clinical data, allowing you to overcome the scientific hurdles to boost ADC performance in the clinic
2. Gain latest insights into novel aspects of ADC process development to help you fine tune your ADC processing and ensure product consistency
3. Improve the success rate and ensure the progression of your ADC candidate to the clinic with thorough investigations of mechanisms of toxicity
4. Rub shoulders with the most influential commercial thinkers in the industry and gain ADC intelligence on new partnership & investment opportunities, and future growth strategies within the ADC field
5. Improve your target discovery and validation strategy by finding out what approaches are being used to identify new targets with the optimal properties for an ADC
6. Understand and calculate ADC biodistribution to enhance in vivo decisions and clinical translatability, and achieve success in the clinic
7. Minimize the effect of high drug load species on ADC physical instability to ensure enhanced stability
8. Find out how diagnostic tests are being co-developed with ADCs to inform patient selection strategies and identify those who would be better served by pursuing other treatment options
9. Overcome your ADC scale up hurdles through knowledge sharing of tools, techniques and specific case studies for a successful scale up strategy
10. Find out how to apply the latest developments in natural products chemistry, microbiology and molecular biology to enable the advancement of new ADC payloads with unique features
With so many new insights to include this year, you can take advantage of 3 individual streams highlighting the most innovative projects in the ADC field. Pick and choose talks from “ADC Discovery”, “Development Approaches” and “Optimizing CMC” to learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about antibody-drug conjugate development.
"Meet the world experts in the ADC field and join the most exciting community of empowered Biotherapeutics”
Why not join our community on LinkedIn and join over 2000 of your peers - start discussions, find answers and make new contacts. Simply search LinkedIn groups Antibody Drug Conjugates.
"This is the only ADC meeting you need to attend this year" Dennis Benjamin, Seattle Genetics
"One of the best learning experiences. This meeting has solved several questions I did not know how to solve prior. Furthermore, I have thought of a new ADC project that might be useful for our company & future patients" Eisai Inc
"Great meeting. I have been working in this field for over 10 years, this meeting brings the best scientists with state of the art experience. Finally a meeting where we can focus on just ADC. Great Job" Bristol-Myers Squibb
"THE best opportunity to meet the pioneers in the field of ADC" AstraZeneca
"Meet the world experts in the ADC field and join the most exciting community of empowered biotheraputics Genentech